To view this years finishing times please visit the following link : Etape Finish List
Well done to all that took part.
Date 17th May 2015, entries open now, click on the button below
ABOUT THE EVENT
Running for more than a decade, the Etape du Dales remains one of the most prestigious sportives in the UK and a top 3 “must do” event for any cyclist. Starting from the picturesque village of Grassington in the Yorkshire Dales, the event takes on classic climbs through stunning scenery seen in the 2014 Tour de France. The event typically sells out its places for the traditional routes very quickly, so be quick!
Distance: 180km / 112m
Profile: Climbing 2937m / 9545 ft
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS EVENT
- One of the UK’s most prestigious sportives
- Stunning Yorkshire Dales scenery
- Famous climbs including Fleets Moss, Buttertubs and the infamous Coal Road.
- Picturesque start/finish venue with FREE car parking and showers
- Well stocked supplies at the Feed Stations
- A major tick off your cycling bucket list
- Mechanical support
- Radio communication stations by RAYNET
- Medical support
- Free car park at start/finish venue
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Free after ride food and drink for all riders
- Well-stocked feed stations with sugary goods, savoury food, and energy products from TORQ
- Riders pack posted out prior to the event.
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
- Finisher’s medal and certificate
Please note: there will be no rider transfer available this year.
PROVISIONAL START TIME: 7:00am (Actual start times will be released before the event)
Minimum Age 16 at 31 December, 2014
Any questions regarding the Etape Du Dales need to be sent to Event Organiser Nigel Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org
Etape Du Dales Supported By:
- ALTURA Clothing
- TORQ Energy products